Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heels are For Tall Girls Too!

I think it's funny when I wear heels and people are like "why do YOU need to wear heels??"

My answer: Nobody *needs* to wear heels. I wear them because they're cute!

Today I'm wearing heels that are little over two inches which means I'm somewhere around 6'6" today. It definitely gets me even more stares than usual, and people wondering why on earth I would do such a thing. But for girls who can figure out how to walk in heels, they really do make our legs and butt look better, and I love the way I walk in heels.

I used to wear heels a lot more often than I do now. My current boyfriend is not much taller than me, and although it never bothered me to wear heels and be taller than guys before, for some reason I don't like to wear heels around him if it means being taller than him. So I've been investing in a lot of flats :)

But this summer he's going to be in Europe and I'm going to be working in L.A., which means I can wear heels as high as I want to work :) I would love to be the tallest in my class of 50-or-so interns... and make those tall guys from the Top Schools feel a little uncomfortable ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love wearing heels to, even though I'm tall! My friends always ask me "are you crazy?" ... but I look good in heels. When people stare at me, all I do is smile :) or laugh!